Dar Al Mahwobeen academic programs offer a wide variety of co-curricular activities to supplement formal learning. Our students are challenged to use their recreational time in a constructive and fulfilling manner within the general scope of goals set for the school. These include: An appreciation for diversity and multiculturalism.
- International Day: It is a day to recognize and celebrate people and cultures from all around the world.
- 4 Seasons Day: It is dedicated to tree planting, awareness, and conservation of resources through student-created posters and presentations.
- Open Day: On this day, students are allowed to wear clothes other than the uniform as long as they comply with the dress code; long pants or long skirts. On these days students may be given the chance to watch a documentary movie or participate in art activities with their classmates. Open days are usually scheduled at the end of each term.
- Sport Days: Some of the activities involved are football, running, and volleyball.
- Talent day: Our students approach confidence and self awareness of natural abilities that could be a pathway, we make sure our students grow their talents.